The NOPTIC™System is the Only A-Pillar Spotlight Mounted
Thermal Imaging Camera on the Market
The NOPTIC System can detect criminal activity day or night from the safety of the patrol vehicle.
NOPTIC gives you the advantage to see in complete darkness spotting people hiding behind trees or brush and can aid in seeing dropped objects (guns, drugs, & backpacks).
The NOPTIC System allows officers to conduct stealth surveillance from the safety of their vehicle. Once detected, an officer has the ability to surprise a suspect with direct illumination from the spotlight, increasing the potential for a successful apprehension.
• Can see people up to 500 yards away in complete darkness.
• Camera is aligned with the spotlight for quick detection and illumination.
• Quick and easy integration with the patrol vehicles’ existing setup.
• Standard RCA video output compatible with many video screens, and recording devices.
• Digital output compatible with vehicle mounted computers through USB allowing the thermal image to be viewed, stored and recorded.
Cheap imitators that move slow, or are fixed mounted, just can’t deliver the results like a NOPTIC. The vehicle mounted NOPTIC thermal imaging camera enables you to conduct quick and easy night vision surveillance with its highly acclaimed panning and tilting capabilities. In addition, the ability to pan and tilt the camera, with the spotlight off, allows for the timely and tactical use of the spotlight.
Hand-held TI devices can spend 99% of their time in the trunk or back at the office, but the NOPTIC is at work all night every night.
Since the camera uses passive infrared sensing technology, it is not affected by oncoming headlights. The camera operates in complete darkness and at temperature extremes of – 40F to 176F. It also has a built-in lens heater that activates automatically at temperatures below 40 degrees F to keep the lens clear of frost and ice.
• Monitor farming fields, neighbourhood streets, construction sites, parking lots
• Enhanced Border Patrols
• Conduct stealth surveillance
• Locate hidden perpetrators
• Identify recently operated vehicles
For more information or to request an information pack, please contact us.